Vibrato is a combination of precise sound, increased isolation and supreme comfort. A custom titanium driver makes Vibrato the perfect companion for your smartphone, tablet, or portable music player.
- Attractive design is ideal for travel, exercise or just everyday listening. Durable construction engineered and tested for the rigors of on-the-go listening
- The sound signature is an impressive bass quality and clear sound The bass has very good depth and control which maintains a good balance of mid- and sub bass. The result is bass that’s accurate and powerful, yet very clean and controlled.
- Precise sound with high definition: Exclusive 6μ titanium driver design delivers the deepest bass, elevated highs and ultra-clear midrange
- Soft silicone ear buds provide a super comfortable noise-isolation fit
- Built-in microphone lets you talk hands-free on your device
- 1 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- 3 pairs of silicone ear tips (one pair installed)
- 20~32000 Hz (± 3dB) frequency response for realistic imaging sound reproduction
- 93dB at 1V 1kHz sensitivity for distortion-free audio
“First surprise, how heavy the actual Vibrato’s are in the hand! This is a GOOD thing, feels well made and durable. The cable is also VERY good, as it does not (self) tangle at all, and I experienced no microphonic problems. Excellent.” – Jon E.
“Build quality is very solid the minute I picked these up they had a premium weighty feel to them. The material of the cord is also very impressive. Excellent bass extension with solid impact, which I enjoy when listening to EDM as well as Hip Hop tracks. Good treble extension. There were no sharp edges for me that made this Vibrato fatiguing or cringe worthy. I think the mids are very well represented and in most cases often highlighted especially with vocal focused tracks. On certain Diana Krall tracks I felt like she was singing directly at me in a very intimate way. She was singing to me and I was looking up at her. That’s the way her music should always sound and these Vibrato’s just nailed [it] drawing me into her voice which starts in the mids and usually extends to the treble range and the transition just leaves you amazed. I mean wow what a great IEM. It did exemplary in any genre I threw at it. I wish I had anything negative about the sound to say but I don’t. I think this is a real winner for me.” –Nick S.
“Good crisp clean sound. The bass quality is very good. Solid punch.” -Keith B.
20~32000 Hz (± 3dB)
Sound Pressure Level (SPL):
93dB at 1V 1kHz
In-ear canal style
3.5 mm stereo plug
1.2 m symmetrical, oxygen-free copper (OFC) cable
Dynamic, Vented opened
Without cable: 13.2g
-10°C to + 55°C
Sensitivity: -58 dB aV/Pa
Frequency response: :