Where is product I put My hard earned money towards and why won't they answer?

• November 2, 2017 at 11:58 am #25788

Don’t come on here often as there NEVER seems to be any resolution to any questions, only excuses. I went out on a limb several YEARS ago giving My hard earned money to the Wave portable player project. So far, all lhl have done is give excuse after excuse and then become impossible to reach as the support page now does not appear to work, some support. Until further, more positive info comes to light, or I actually receive the product I PAID for SO long ago, the only conclusion I can come is that I have been conned in such a way that it’s almost impossible to get My money back, the same as every other backer has. Considering they originally said We would get full refund if not satisfied, then tried to change that to no refund, wrong!!! No such thing as no refund or so My legal reps. assure Me. Where has the money gone I wonder, certainly nowhere towards repaying their backers for their trust and patience. Tell Me, has anyone else just about had enough of these liars?? Can’t just be Me surely.

C

• November 4, 2017 at 5:55 am #25857
    jcooke
    Participant

No it is not you, everyone is mad as hell.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geek Force Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 1
matthijs
Forum Statistics
Threads: 247, Posts: 249, Members: 4,873
Welcome to our newest member, orvilledomingo