Wave XD128 options

• May 28, 2017 at 5:25 pm #21209
    MAPgeekdad
    Participant

I have the following Wave confirmed in my order.  But I have seen in the Google sheet that the XD128  and the perks along the way that we have received the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as freebies.  Is this correct?  If so, why is Wi-Fi still a paid option on the order website of LH Labs?  Not sure I really even need Wi-Fi or Bluetooth because I will just use this as a player and play off the SD card to IEMs or headphones.  But I guess might as well make sure it is included just for the heck of it.

Do we know for certain that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are included with the XD128?  Also, what else comes with the XD128?

Thanks!

1 x (IGG Only) Jitter-Free Wave Bluetooth

• 1 x (IGG Only) IEM Package
    • 1 x (IGG Only) Wave XD128 <b></b><i></i><u></u>
  • July 26, 2017 at 6:47 pm #22174
    MAPgeekdad
    Participant

LHLabs,

Any Response?

Thanks,

Mark

• September 12, 2017 at 7:49 pm #23015
    MAPgeekdad
    Participant

Jarek,

Can you look into this and post a reply please.

Thanks!

• September 13, 2017 at 2:18 pm #23080
    BC2112
    Participant

Jarek won’t have a clue.  Nobody at LHL knows what is going on.

• September 13, 2017 at 7:41 pm #23091
    wingsounds13
    Participant

Sadly, this is far too close to rthe truth to be funny.  Between all of the options options offered that changed all throughout the main campaign and the different set of options in the On Demand campaign, I would be surprised if anyone at LH Labs really understood all of the different configurations even after they have been reduced and simplified for production.

J.P.

• September 22, 2017 at 11:52 am #23740
    uncolauncola
    Participant

Jarek doesn’t have forums access yet.  He mentioned the new user registration isn’t working

• September 24, 2017 at 2:53 pm #23861
    wingsounds13
    Participant

That seems strange, because new members have been showing up all along, the newest listed in the Geek Force Statistics on the page here.  Hard to say why he cannot sign up.

New updates on the Wave sound promising, but delivery before 2nd quarter 2018 seems unlikely.

J.P.

• September 24, 2017 at 10:58 pm #23884
    jcooke
    Participant

Maybe the last admin left with the password !

• September 28, 2017 at 8:58 am #24066
    ss
    Participant

@Wingsounds, I’d be ecstatic if we got Waves 2Q2018. I remember, almost 2 years ago, telling Larry that I had a big trip coming up in August 2017 and that I’d really like to have my Wave for the trip. Larry said something like, “of course you’ll have your wave no problem.” I’m laughing to keep from crying.

Steve

• September 28, 2017 at 10:16 am #24069
    wingsounds13
    Participant

At least Larry has ceased offering projected delivery dates.  He seems to have learned that they truly have no idea when the current development step will complete, much less the next step.   Larry also appears to have learned that giving the backers an unrealistic date and missing it only infuriates them.  Even the most forgiving have long grown tired of this game, myself included.

While I would like to have a reasonable projected delivery date, we ALL now know that LH Labs is incapable of giving us one.  For now, I would just like to know the actual project status and be updated on this every week or two.

J.P.

• September 28, 2017 at 10:19 am #24070
    wingsounds13
    Participant

And yes, at this point, even second quarter 2018 seems optimistic.  :-(

J.P.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geek Force Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 1
matthijs
Forum Statistics
Threads: 247, Posts: 249, Members: 4,873
Welcome to our newest member, orvilledomingo