Source 3rd Femto and Dedicated USB 3.0 Port same as the features from LS Revive?

• January 29, 2016 at 3:32 pm #17548
    Hercules
    Participant

Pulse source with 3 femto and dedicated USB 3.0 port incorporated with the same features as LS Revive? connect them in chain will have Synergistic effect?

• January 29, 2016 at 10:46 pm #17561
    Larry HoLarry Ho
    Keymaster

Hi, Hercules

Femto clocks on Geek Source sits on the best original USB generation. And LS Revive works with every USB port in the middle of signal chain so it will have synergy.

You could wait and see how other people feel after they got theirs and compare.

No rush.

Larry

• March 12, 2016 at 12:47 am #18036
    JonJon
    Participant

Hercules that’s exactly what I thought, it seems to me that if Larry designed the ultimate Source, we shouldn’t have to plug any extra devices between the Source USB output and the Pulse/Vi-DAC else why call it the ultimate Source if it isn’t complete? If it does make a difference then I would lug it to the lack of thoughtful Source design, after all it has everything or does it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geek Force Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 20
auralist, biogenxt, chloemorales, chulbulibili, dogeahuart, germay0653, lillymarlowe, LimaGonca, Manny Torres, markrw, Martindempsey, maryfihelly, matthijs, Mungichak, Ranthor1, RichB, Roen, Rudsialex, weir290, wingsounds13
Forum Statistics
Threads: 389, Posts: 391, Members: 2,095
Welcome to our newest member, chulbulibili