Revive is no longer working

• July 14, 2016 at 3:08 pm #18813
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

I have been enjoying my Revive mostly with the GeekOut V2+ and my iPhone.

I don’t use it everyday and recently, I connected it and heard nothing. The audio was coming out of iPhone’s speaker. Today, I connected the Revive to my Mac and then connected my Pulse to the Revive. The Pulse is not recognized by the Mac. I connect the Pulse directly to the Mac and it is recognized. I’m thinking that the Revive needs to be charged. It’s been connected and charging for hours (Charge LED is illuminated). When I connect to my Mac or to my iPhone, the ON/OFF LED lights up too.

I’m going to open a ticket if there are no suggestions on what I should do next

• July 14, 2016 at 3:35 pm #18815
    Angular Mo
    Participant

Finish charging the Revive and then place it back into the audio chain.

• July 14, 2016 at 5:17 pm #18816
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

Does the CHARGE LED go out when it is fully charged?

• July 15, 2016 at 7:00 am #18823
    Hercules
    Participant

mine also not working since yesterday, my unit keep USB power fed all the time…..

• July 15, 2016 at 8:55 am #18824
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

I’m going to keep mine connected to the USB data-in port so that the battery is completely drained. Maybe that will reset it. I’ve opened a ticket

• July 17, 2016 at 1:54 pm #18828
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

In the support ticket that I opened, it was suggested that I try another USB-C cable, which I have now ordered from Amazon and expect tomorrow. I do like the USB-C cable that came with my Revive. It looks to be of high quality. I don’t have another USB-C device, so I can’t verify it.

We shall see…

• July 29, 2016 at 7:11 am #18867
    uncolauncola
    Participant

I’m using this 3 foot long usb-c cable with teh revive with no issues.  it looks the same as the one provided by lh labs but longer.. I think maybe it’s the same oem etc..  I”ve been using mine every day with my pc and geek out 450 with no issues.. except I have to re-plug my geek out into the revive after power on.. might be by design I guess

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=103&cp_id=10303&cs_id=1030319&p_id=15076&seq=1&format=2

• October 7, 2016 at 4:37 pm #19310
    Angular Mo
    Participant

I have been unsuccessful in getting my iPhone to power-up the Revive when my Geek Out 1000 v1 is connected. Any ideas for a solution?

The workaround is that I connect another, less power hungry USB-powered DAC/AMP, a ZuperDac to one USB port, and the Revive works.

I then plug in the GO 1000 v1 into the other port, and I can hear music through it.

• October 7, 2016 at 5:57 pm #19312
    uncolauncola
    Participant

I have to unplug my geek out 450 from the revive, then plug it back in to the revive to get it recognized by my laptop when I turn the laptop on from being off.  Maybe that’s all you have to do?  Otherwise my revive has been the most trouble free lh labs product I’ve had.. with nicest case(except for vi dac maybe)

• October 9, 2016 at 1:23 am #19313
    covermyears
    Participant

For what it’s worth my Revive works inconsistently with my Galaxy Tab S2 tablet.  It might work on the initial reboot of my tablet but after that it shuts off as soon as I either plug it into my tablet of when I connect my GO V2<span class=”st” data-hveid=”114″>∞ .  Haven’t experienced any problems with my LG Android phone or my iPad Mini.
    </span>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geek Force Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 4
lo_tse, MAPgeekdad, matthijs, s
Forum Statistics
Threads: 245, Posts: 247, Members: 4,032
Welcome to our newest member, tiaracalkins5