Revive has begun shipping this week.

• March 21, 2016 at 2:28 pm #18174
    Manny Torres
    Keymaster

Okay just got word we have five LH Labs Revive going out for customer field testing. these five will post their concerns and  comment here on this forum. I have a few snaps here while they’re being packaged. :-)

Revive PCB being assembled.

Revive no packaging.

• March 21, 2016 at 6:09 pm #18176
    Hercules
    Participant

If no shipment notice then I’m not the first 5?

• March 21, 2016 at 6:39 pm #18177
    germay0653
    Participant

I know this is probably the wrong topic to be asking this question but I put in a ticket (25163) on 3/10 and here it is 3/21 and still no answer.  It’s a little frustrating because the answer should be simple and unfortunately it’s not in any of the documentation, specifically the specifications.  My question: What is the fuse rating, amperage and type (Fast or Slow blow) for the LPS4.  I know the voltage is 250V.  What will it be for the LPS8 and what is it for the Vi DAC?

• March 22, 2016 at 1:45 am #18179

Want to try some audio grade fuses bro? Isoclean or Hi-fi supreme perhaps?

• March 22, 2016 at 5:17 am #18181
    germay0653
    Participant

Whatever made you think that Mr. D la C?  Partsconnexion is having a sale on Hi-Fi Silver and Gold’s, not Supreme.  Can’t resist for the price.

• March 22, 2016 at 8:44 am #18186
    kenman345
    Participant

<span style=”color: #848484; font-family: Lato, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.5px; line-height: 17.55px;”>We are preparing a limited run of 100 units that we will offer to friends of LH Labs and Light Harmonic as part of our “First Experience Program”. Simply enter the coupon code you received in your welcome email and you will automatically save 30% of the Light Speed Revive’s retail price. Only one unit per person please! All units will ship by Friday March 18th. And we sincerely hope you will share your impressions with us after you receive your unit. If for some reason you don’t like the improvement in your USB performance, you have 60 days to ship your LightSpeed Revive back to us for a full refund.</span>

So you lied to us when you said “All units will ship by Friday March 18th”

Well, I hope they’re good. I have requested a refund.

• March 22, 2016 at 11:12 am #18191
    wingsounds13
    Participant

And no one, including LH Labs has EVER missed their schedule.  Riiiiiiggghht.

By your implied definition I suppose that you lie a lot too.

J.P.

• March 22, 2016 at 11:17 am #18192
    kenman345
    Participant

And no one, including LH Labs has EVER missed their schedule. Riiiiiiggghht. By your implied definition I suppose that you lie a lot too. J.P.

I lie a lot, but I am not claiming to be thankful for my supporters and then treat them like crap. If no one asked them about an update that would be one thing, but they posted on every other sub-section of these forums while ignoring the Revive section. I have been a fanboy of LH Labs for a while and taken my share of heat for it. I just dont wanna deal with them anymore.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags

Geek Force Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 4
germay0653, insidiousmeme, matthijs, wingsounds13
Forum Statistics
Threads: 242, Posts: 244, Members: 2,658
Welcome to our newest member, mlindsey