Refund

• October 30, 2016 at 10:03 pm #19405
    toomuch40
    Participant

I mistakenly thought my V2+ was eligible for an upgrade and paid $95 . After months of wondering what was happening since I had submitted my product to LH Labs, I was informed that it is not eligible for the upgrade.  If I hadn’t followed up, I probably would of never received it back. Pitiful. I did receive my unit back and now I want a refund. What is up with this company? Lousy customer service. In the future I will go elsewhere. So…where is my refund???

So I asked for my money back. Nothing. I am not a happy customer.

• November 9, 2016 at 1:08 am #19426
    Andrew CochraneAndrew Cochrane
    Participant

You could raise a ticket, but if it’s anything like my experience you’ll just be ignored. Their customer service is dead.

Squeezebox Touch -> Geek Pulse F/I -> Rega Brio-R -> 2x Harbeth P3ESR + Wharfedale Diamond SW150

• November 20, 2016 at 6:19 am #19463
    kneedeep
    Participant

I’m a bit surprised, they’ve been pretty responsive to all the tickets I’ve raised up to now.

• November 21, 2016 at 9:43 am #19465
    MusicToMyEarsMusicToMyEars
    Participant

I’m a bit surprised, they’ve been pretty responsive to all the tickets I’ve raised up to now.

Me too. I’ve raised several tickets regarding quality issues that I have run into as well as following up on orders. I’m sorry to see that your experience has been different

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags

Geek Force Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 13
BC2112, Digger49, doctorjazz, federalist, Fourier, germay0653, harsain, jacko, matthijs, shimrod, Sigie, Tuner, wingsounds13
Forum Statistics
Threads: 232, Posts: 233, Members: 1,860
Welcome to our newest member, Tuner