Pulse HPA Regular Updates

• June 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm #18763
    oneguy
    Participant

Can we get regular updates to the Pulse HPA? I know this horse has been beat before but regular updates would go a long way towards keeping your customers happy. They don’t have to only be from Larry. There doesn’t have to be a monumental change. A simple “status quo maintained” will suffice.

LH Labs has lost a lot of its customer fan base due to lack of communication which is something you can easily remedy. This same approach can be applied to your other funding campaigns.

• July 7, 2016 at 1:19 pm #18804
    oneguy
    Participant

Can I get a response?

• July 14, 2016 at 3:14 pm #18814
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

What is the status of the development of the Pulse Tube HPA?

• July 17, 2016 at 3:00 pm #18829
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

IGG campaign update:

Dear Pulse Analog backers,
    For HPA and Tube Preamp backers, next week we will send out survey for you to complete some questions; so we could finalize the current order status and make sure the design decisions are 100% confirmed by you.”
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pulse-analog-audio-components-pre-order#/updates

• August 2, 2016 at 11:55 am #18883
    kecked
    Participant

just commenting so I can follow this thread.  didn’t see a questionnaire on my end.

• August 2, 2016 at 2:03 pm #18884
    oneguy
    Participant

On the indegogo campaign page at 10 Pm on 1 August Larry said the survey would be out “tomorrow.” So that should mean sometime in the next 10 hours.</p>

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by oneguy.
  • August 2, 2016 at 2:29 pm #18887
    EniGmA1987
    Participant

On the indegogo campaign page at 10 Pm on 1 August Larry said the survey would be out “tomorrow.” So that should mean sometime in the next 10 hours days.</p>

fixed that for you 😛

• August 2, 2016 at 3:16 pm #18888
    oneguy
    Participant

On the indegogo campaign page at 10 Pm on 1 August Larry said the survey would be out “tomorrow.” So that should mean sometime in the next 10 hours days.</p>

fixed that for you ?

Thanks for keeping me honest!? The just pushed a statement that they are re-tooling the survey to separate it into 3 surveys instead of 1 survey. I feel that when they were approaching the deadline and saw they weren’t going to make it they should have cried uncle before then 11th hour. But, at least they updated us before the deadline vice just blowing past us and staying silent.

I’ll count that as a small win in the communications improvement battle.

• September 10, 2016 at 11:15 am #19149

Have heard many exciting feedbacks for GOV2A/GoV2+/GOV2+∞.

Excited what will the HPA will bring…

For now shunning away the buy button for Jotun.

• September 10, 2016 at 12:06 pm #19151
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

Have heard many exciting feedbacks for GOV2A/GoV2+/GOV2+∞. Excited what will the HPA will bring… For now shunning away the buy button for Jotun.

I keep forgetting that I am expecting a tube HPA. It think it is best for me that I do forget. I don’t need the stress associated with dashed expectations.

I got my GO V2A recently and put it head to head against the Pulse X Infinity.

Using the same headphones (Mr Speakers Alpha Prime and Hifiman HE-560), and the same headphone cable, a WyWires Red modular cable with interchangeable headphone and DAC connectors, I am able to do a very reasonable A/B test.

Comparing GOV2A to Pulse X Infinity

Both headphones have their own adapters. The cable is currently connected to the HE-560s. The end of the cable plugs directly into the 4-pin XLR balanced connection on the Pulse. I have 3 adapters to connect to other DACs. Two adapters are connected to the V2A for illustrative purposes, but I only have one connected at a time when using, to be safe. The 3rd adaptor is for a balanced connection to my Pono player. I love this kit! Whatever degradation in SQ that may occur is easily overruled by the convenience.

So far, I find the V2A to be as good as the Pulse. I have not yet been able to discern a difference and I’ve been playing all high-res up to DSD128. If someone were to ask me which of the two should they buy, I would definitely guide them to the V2A

• September 10, 2016 at 12:28 pm #19155

Yeah! Want to forget it too….but when something good comes in, its very terrible to control the itch!

Enjoy the GOV2A!! (and the Pono of course)….

• December 6, 2016 at 8:19 am #19552
    kecked
    Participant

any updates here would be most welcome.  This is a headphone amp guys.  I’ve seen whole waste water treatment PID systems built and delivered faster….and deployed….and debugged…and paid for!  Saw a complete Casting line get done.  Saw a new 6 story medical school built!  this is taking forever.

• February 26, 2017 at 11:33 am #20386

Updates? The chassis question?

• April 18, 2017 at 1:39 pm #20799

bump for HPA updates

• May 8, 2017 at 5:51 pm #20937
    kecked
    Participant

Yea bump….

• May 24, 2017 at 7:19 am #21144
    markrw
    Participant

Please provide an update on the status of Pulse Tube HPA.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geek Force Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 4
lo_tse, MAPgeekdad, matthijs, s
Forum Statistics
Threads: 245, Posts: 247, Members: 4,032
Welcome to our newest member, tiaracalkins5