LPS8

• August 8, 2016 at 4:22 pm #18917
    germay0653
    Participant

Has anyone gotten any information on the LPS8?

• September 10, 2017 at 5:45 am #22795
    styamane
    Participant

Nothing since last year.  I’m hoping that it is covered in the Pulse Analog Audio Components project from the new list Jarek posted.

The last thing I saw was an Indiegogo update from 10/27/16 from Larry on the Pulse Analog Audio Components campaign:

LPS8, HPA backers,

In two weeks, we will get the preproduction board for the HPA. And in order to give more headroom of analog circuit. We decided to upgrade the bipolar power supply trail to +15V and -15V. And rest of design didn’t change but with higher voltage supply here. It really sound better in our prototype.

Also, since LPS8 backer will have 8 routes of 12V output originally. We will upgrade two of these 8 to become 15V. And I got few requests to lower one of its output to 7 ~ 9V in order to power up the other devices. We will try to put this consideration too. Once it is confirmed 100% doable, will make a quick update as well.

The second to third week of Nov will be a busy week. We will have HPA 15V version working with LPS8 for full test in the lab. And if tests goes as its expected. Test results will be published, then design is frozen and we go into production.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by styamane. Reason: Paste from email had HTML formatting (removed)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geek Force Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 9
davide_riva@hotmail.it, deathztm, Frans, jcooke, kneedeep, lonelyers, RichB, twdickel, wingsounds13
Forum Statistics
Threads: 245, Posts: 247, Members: 3,467
Welcome to our newest member, lvia448476246