Larry has no integrity

• July 24, 2017 at 9:41 pm #22169
    Nzboot
    Participant

this is a new discussion about Larry and the lies and deciet that he has shared.

i know some of you will not agree and now there is a place to debate it.

i for one would like honest time line honest product schedules and honesty about the use of money.

Not the rot that Larry has been sending out.

• July 26, 2017 at 8:13 pm #22175
    Fourier
    Participant

I’ll say this:  If Larry Ho’s intention is to NOT cheat the public out of hundereds of thousand of dollars, then he is a complete moron for not understanding that his actions (or lack thereof) make it appear that he is.

• July 27, 2017 at 2:36 am #22176
    mwychan
    Participant

Is there anyone still think LH labs will deliver what they have promised?

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by mwychan.
  • July 27, 2017 at 6:15 pm #22178
    wingsounds13
    Participant

I still believe that Larry fully intends to deliver all products backed.  This may take a long time, as LH Labs appears to be operating on a shoestring budget.  This means that production batches will be small and I would not be surprised if they send at least half of production to the market from the very first batch.  This may be necessary to generate the funds to build the next batch.

In spite of my belief in their intent to deliver, my respect for LH Labs is in the toilet and I have no desire to ever give them any more money.

J.P.

• July 28, 2017 at 11:42 pm #22184
    Nzboot
    Participant

Wingsounds, I hope you are right I read an update on the vidac campaign today it was another misleading update. It said nothing that was facts to tell anything. Nothing to redeem Larry and his team.

• August 29, 2017 at 1:58 pm #22216
    markrw
    Participant

LH Labs refuses to acknowledge that they owe me a Tube HPA and two addition ACX modules. I have been repeatedly sending them proof of purchase and I have been completely frozen out by them. It is not a good sign. Next step is legal action.

• September 2, 2017 at 10:35 am #22220
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

LH Labs refuses to acknowledge that they owe me a Tube HPA and two addition ACX modules. I have been repeatedly sending them proof of purchase and I have been completely frozen out by them. It is not a good sign. Next step is legal action.

I too am expecting a Tube HPA, but I know that they knew that I was to receive one. Now, I am looking your experience to wonder if they have lost records of these facts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geek Force Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 1
matthijs
Forum Statistics
Threads: 247, Posts: 249, Members: 4,873
Welcome to our newest member, orvilledomingo