Expected Shipment date

• February 25, 2016 at 6:08 am #17786
    kenman345
    Participant

Was wondering if the date on the product page is a promise to have the Revive units manufactured and shipped near that date or if perhaps that the first 100 units that can get the discount are only available before that date.

• March 10, 2016 at 9:45 am #17958
    Hercules
    Participant

Hi Manny, the Revive still targeted 18 March 2016 for first shipment?

• March 10, 2016 at 12:31 pm #17976
    kenman345
    Participant

So are we going to hear anything from LH Labs before this ships? I just am looking to get some confirmation that this product is ready to ship at the expected ship date.

• March 11, 2016 at 11:51 am #18024
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

It would be really good to see LH hit a targeted ship date for a product. LH Labs, any update?

• March 14, 2016 at 12:22 pm #18072
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

Just crickets, huh? Four days, LH Labs.

• March 14, 2016 at 12:25 pm #18074
    kenman345
    Participant

Just crickets, huh? Four days, LH Labs.

We shall only know when they ship it since I have not seen much interaction from them recently.

• March 14, 2016 at 3:58 pm #18103
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

Standard operating procedure.

• March 18, 2016 at 11:42 am #18161
    Hercules
    Participant

anyone got shipment notice?

• March 18, 2016 at 11:44 am #18162
    kenman345
    Participant

anyone got shipment notice?

Havent received anything regarding the Revive from LH Labs besides this thread posts and the original announcement email. Where is the love LH Labs?

• March 18, 2016 at 11:52 am #18163
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

Not a word. I sent in a ticket request asking for an update. No reply at this moment.

• March 18, 2016 at 12:19 pm #18164
    kenman345
    Participant

Not a word. I sent in a ticket request asking for an update. No reply at this moment.

Anyone else annoyed as hell that we got a notification from LH Labs about a discount on the 10G cable and not a word about the Revive in there?

• March 18, 2016 at 12:36 pm #18165
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

For me, annoyed as hell in general with LH.

• March 18, 2016 at 10:55 pm #18166
    Hercules
    Participant

Maybe everyone in LHlabs forgotten the Revive? Pre-Order made no difference from Crowdfunding, but at lease it’s purchase, entitle for full refund.

• March 21, 2016 at 10:29 am #18173
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

Let’s hope they honor the refund option, or allow cancellations. Irritated even more with the e-mail on Wave from Larry but no mention of Revive anywhere. And the ticket I submitted has not been answered. LH Labs makes it so hard to get behind them. At this point I just want to get what I paid for and get out.

• March 22, 2016 at 8:28 am #18184
    kenman345
    Participant

anyone else upset about the whole shipping 5 units and only telling us a few days after the expected ship date?

I have a ticket open requesting a refund. I simply do not have the patience for this anymore and seriously question actually needing this device in the first place.

• March 22, 2016 at 9:00 am #18187
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

I’ve already put in a dispute with Pay Pal. I couldn’t believe Manny’s answer about the measly five units. The original e-mail CLEARLY states that ALL units will be shipped by MARCH 18, 2016. I opened two tickers. one to ask about the shipping, which Manny answered and immediately closed (why, I wasn’t done but  I guess they were) and another to tell them that I’m asking for an immediate refund. Hey LH Labs, this is another low when I didn’t think you could sink down any further. GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by digitalzed.
  • March 22, 2016 at 11:07 am #18189
    wingsounds13
    Participant

Oh come on…  How often has LH Labs met or even come close to their proposed schedule?  A few weeks late is a HELL OF A LOT CLOSER than the months of the Geek Out, many months of the Pulse and well over a year for the Geek/Pulse Blue and Wave.

If you can’t wait then limit yourself to buying products off the shelf at the store where you can have it in hand when you hand your money over.  Even internet orders can be delayed by weeks, so you had better stay away from that too.

Breath, relax, try a little patience.

J.P.

• March 22, 2016 at 11:11 am #18190
    kenman345
    Participant

Oh come on… How often has LH Labs met or even come close to their proposed schedule? A few weeks late is a HELL OF A LOT CLOSER than the months of the Geek Out, many months of the Pulse and well over a year for the Geek/Pulse Blue and Wave. If you can’t wait then limit yourself to buying products off the shelf at the store where you can have it in hand when you hand your money over. Even internet orders can be delayed by weeks, so you had better stay away from that too. Breath, relax, try a little patience. J.P.

While I may try the Revive one day, I just dont see why I should be first in line anymore. You’re right this is not a big delay but come on, they have only made two updates about this thing. When they announced it and when they shipped the first 5. if they told us before March 18th that they were shipping 5 units to get 10 days feedback and then ship to the rest of the pre-orders, then it would’ve at least been like they respect the people of the community that have supported them. But they continue the same practices of do whatever they want and I just have decided for myself to throw in the towel. I’ve been asking for a week or two about the ship date and they could have responded. I have no qualms about asking for my money back.

• March 22, 2016 at 11:26 am #18193
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

It’s not so much the delay as the total lack of respect they have for their customers. After all these years they haven’t learned squat. Closing tickets without answering questions and not living up to ANY promise they’ve made on delivery dates and then being absent when it comes time to explain anything is just horrid. Manny, Gina, anyone out there? Larry? So far, not even a peep.

• March 22, 2016 at 11:33 am #18196
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

And Manny’s been here in the active members within the last 24 hours since we started asking questions yet he’s been told not to, or chosen not to reply. Just horrid. Truly.

• March 22, 2016 at 11:35 am #18197
    kenman345
    Participant

It’s not so much the delay as the total lack of respect they have for their customers. After all these years they haven’t learned squat. Closing tickets without answering questions and not living up to ANY promise they’ve made on delivery dates and then being absent when it comes time to explain anything is just horrid. Manny, Gina, anyone out there? Larry? So far, not even a peep.

I heard from Gina in a ticket. She has forwarded my request for a refund to the accounting team.

And Manny’s been here in the active members within the last 24 hours since we started asking questions yet he’s been told not to, or chosen not to reply. Just horrid. Truly.

This is precisely my point and feeling on the matter. We tried to find out and they were silent. We only had reason to believe them on the expected shipping date and they had every chance to revise it and they did not. Only after they have milked our patience to the end do they pedal back and tell us what is the *current* expectation/truth.

• March 22, 2016 at 11:56 am #18198
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

I hope accounting honors your request. And mine, too.

• March 22, 2016 at 11:58 am #18199
    kenman345
    Participant

I hope accounting honors your request. And mine, too.

I’m still within 30 days. I will fight it with Paypal if I must.

• March 22, 2016 at 12:35 pm #18200
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

Manny e-mailed me and said he had forwarded my request to accounting also. I do appreciate that and hope to see the refund in a couple of days.

• March 22, 2016 at 2:26 pm #18203
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

I did just receive my refund from Pay Pal. Thanks to Manny for getting that done.

• March 22, 2016 at 6:30 pm #18204
    kenman345
    Participant

I did just receive my refund from Pay Pal. Thanks to Manny for getting that done.

And I have not had my request honored yet. Guess I’ll ask again tomorrow

• March 23, 2016 at 6:45 am #18206
    kenman345
    Participant

What time yesterday did you get the notification that the Accounting Department was being sent your refund request? and how long after did it take to get the refund?

• March 23, 2016 at 7:31 am #18207
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

I put the charge into dispute with Pay Pal on Monday. I also created a ticket saying I did so with LH Labs. At just after 2:00 PM yesterday on the west coast of the U.S I received an e-mail from Pay Pal and the money is back in my account.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by digitalzed.
  • March 23, 2016 at 10:29 am #18210
    kenman345
    Participant

I put the charge into dispute with Pay Pal on Monday. I also created a ticket saying I did so with LH Labs. At just after 2:00 PM yesterday on the west coast of the U.S I received an e-mail from Pay Pal and the money is back in my account.

Got my refund. Hope the people sticking with their order enjoy the unit. I will be reading reviews as they come out.

• March 28, 2016 at 6:10 am #18232
    Hercules
    Participant

after 10 days, no one of the 5 customers reported the product arrival and review……..

• March 28, 2016 at 8:41 am #18233
    ss
    Participant

after 10 days, no one of the 5 customers reported the product arrival and review……..

That’s not unusual — it’s usually a long time, and many more shipped units, before anyone posts a note that the product arrived & a review. I’m not sure exactly why that is, but it’s ever been so. And with the forums getting so little traffic and attention these days, it’s not to me.

• March 29, 2016 at 8:09 am #18251
    germay0653
    Participant

My Revive arrived yesterday, yeah!

Hardware and software setup:

Custom PC using Roon, via ASIO, to JPLAY.  JPLAY, via Kernel Streaming, to PPA Studio V3 USB card.  I used the supplied USB Type A to USB Type C cable from the PPA card to the Revive and a LightSpeed 10G 0.8M split cable from Revive to Pulse X Infinity.  I listened through both speakers and headphones (see my head-fi profile, “germay0653”, to see what equipment was used).

I inserted it into the chain and after the clock(s) came up to temperature, about 15 – 30 minutes, my impressions are as follows:

• Better separation of sound sources (voices and instruments) meaning there seemed to be less smearing where one sound blends or interferes with another.
    • Improved transient response or timing of the initial sound and decay of that sound. Mids and Highs seemed less strident and sibilant.

My listening session lasted about an hour in duration and I’ll try to listen some more in the coming days and report back again in about a week.  My initial impression is very positive that the Revive makes a noticeable difference in the sound quality.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by germay0653.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by germay0653.
  • March 29, 2016 at 10:14 am #18254
    Hercules
    Participant

I envy you so much, great report!!

My Revive arrived yesterday, yeah! Hardware and software setup: Custom PC using Roon, via ASIO, to JPLAY. JPLAY, via Kernel Streaming, to PPA Studio V3 USB card. I used the supplied USB Type A to USB Type C cable from the PPA card to the Revive and a LightSpeed 10G 0.8M split cable from Revive to Pulse X Infinity. I listened through both speakers and headphones (see my head-fi profile, “germay0653”, to see what equipment was used). I inserted it into the chain and after the clock(s) came up to temperature, about 15 – 30 minutes, my impressions are as follows:

• Better separation of sound sources (voices and instruments) meaning there seemed to be less smearing where one sound blends or interferes with another.
    • Improved transient response or timing of the initial sound and decay of that sound. Mids and Highs seemed less strident and sibilant.

My listening session lasted about an hour in duration and I’ll try to listen some more in the coming days and report back again in about a week. My initial impression is very positive that the Revive makes a noticeable difference in the sound quality.

• March 29, 2016 at 10:36 am #18255
    germay0653
    Participant

Hercules,

I thought you ran your own audio business and had more opportunity to use and experience more audio hardware than most of us.  I think you’ll enjoy the Revive.  I have the Uptone Audio Regen and will be doing some comparisons with the Revive in the near future.

• April 1, 2016 at 1:08 pm #18292
    Angular Mo
    Participant

I canceled my Revive order due to delays.

• April 15, 2016 at 7:41 pm #18387
    Paul J. Novitt
    Participant

Manny,

I am one of the 100 backers of the 1st Revive offering and have not received my Revive! I like the Pre-Order Revive offering, but am still waiting for my 1, of 100. I need to listen to my #1, before purchasing #2!

• April 16, 2016 at 3:11 am #18389
    Hercules
    Participant

Getting 2 Revive promotion email but no words on January 2016 order delivery, making me even more Angry.

• April 26, 2016 at 7:57 am #18499
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

I completely forgot that I joined the 1st Revive offering until I went through an email cleaning process this morning.

It’s a good thing that audio is a hobby and that my life doesn’t depend on it. I’m completely burned out on crowd-sourcing campaigns. I’ve participated in quite a few and while I am extremely patient, I’m not really saving enough money in this extremely expensive hobby to justify the wait.

• April 27, 2016 at 12:09 am #18503
    Hercules
    Participant

Everyone should get the email for Revive….

The reasoning given from Manny is totally difference story, so believe or not is all up to you

That is correct, We were only able to ship 5 units because we received the chassis with the wrong silkscreen wording in place. The charge LED says Power and the Power LED says charge. the USB 3.0 connectors do not have any wording. we have communicated this to our chassis manufacturer and they will replace them, but of course it takes four weeks to turn this around. I do apologize for this but it was a unforeseeable error until they arrived. Again thank you for your time,
    Best regards,

Manny Torres<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />Customer Happiness Manager/ Tech support Supervisor

Light Harmonic

<i style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fffdf8;”>We make sound, sound better<br style=”box-sizing: border-box;” />lhlabs.com</i>

• April 27, 2016 at 11:58 am #18519
    Manny Torres
    Keymaster

Hey guys!

I am pretty sure everyone got the email about Revive and changes made to the PCB and small issue with the silkscreening. All the issues have been worked out. I do want to get this product out as quickly as possible.

Best regards,

• May 18, 2016 at 10:07 am #18582
    Hercules
    Participant

Just passed the mark of 2 months overdue from expected shipment date of 18 March 2016…………………

• May 18, 2016 at 11:29 am #18583
    digitalzeddigitalzed
    Participant

I’m SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I asked for and got a refund. I’m sorry but LH will never learn.

• May 18, 2016 at 1:07 pm #18584
    Paul J. Novitt
    Participant

HERCULES,

Thanks for the kind reminder! I’m waiting on 2.

• May 31, 2016 at 10:57 pm #18622
    ghostdog
    Participant
    <h1 class=”logo__text” style=”font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; line-height: 1em; color: #333333;”>LHLabs</h1>
    <h1 class=”logo__text” style=”font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; line-height: 1em; color: #333333;”>Date 01/31/2016</h1>
    <h1 class=”logo__text” style=”font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; line-height: 1em; color: #333333;”>Order #2278</h1>
    no item…….

i begin to loose patience

• June 1, 2016 at 10:58 pm #18627
    ghostdog
    Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Lato, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 25.5px;”>LHLabs</span><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-family: Lato, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 25.5px;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Lato, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 25.5px;”>Date 01/31/2016</span><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-family: Lato, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 25.5px;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Lato, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 25.5px;”>Order #2278</span>

it is more readable !

• June 2, 2016 at 7:30 am #18628
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

If it wasn’t for your active participation in this thread, I would be able to completely forget about the money I’ve wasted on this product. Being a pre-order, it is not the same thing as investing in a future product through  A crowd funding campaign.

I will now be opening a ticket to request a refund

• June 2, 2016 at 8:53 am #18629
    Hercules
    Participant

<span style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; line-height: 22.5px;”>We got all the PCB boards in the lab this week, and we are almost complete with the whole QC process. These new Revive Boards have better power supply capability, USB 3.0 super fast speed, and a Low power LED alert. Chassis is also in the lab and will assemble this week. The shipping package is in house and we are ready to fulfill all remaining orders.

Revive will ship out Monday.</span><br style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;” /><br style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;” /><span style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; line-height: 22.5px;”>Installation is super easy:  Connect included USB C Cable with your computer or music server. Connect the original USB cable you used to the one of the two outputs of LightSpeed Revive. Then you are set!
    Power supply: In our latest design, you could choose to use internal Battery power which will last for about a week or more if your USB DAC doesn’t require USB 5V power supply.
    Or you could use 5V Linear Power Supply and charging cable, to the micro USB connector here to give none-stop continuous power. And you could even compare the linear power supply with the battery power supply and see which one you prefer</span><span style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;”>.</span><br style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;” /><br style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;” /><br style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;” /><span style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; line-height: 22.5px;”><span style=”font-size: 16px;”>Any question or feedback, welcome to go to our forum at:</span></span><br style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;” /><span style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; line-height: 22.5px;”>http://lhlabs.com/forum/c/products/lightspeed-revive/

Thank you

Larry</span><br style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;” /><span style=”color: #606060; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22.5px;”> </span>

• June 2, 2016 at 12:20 pm #18634

Finally! ^_^

• June 2, 2016 at 6:29 pm #18640
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

What irony!

I opened my ticket yesterday evening to request a refund and then Larry posts that update. Gina got back to me 30 minutes after that post. I requested that my ticket remain open until I receive the Revive. If I don’t get it next week, I’m no longer interested

• June 10, 2016 at 11:25 pm #18678
    Hercules
    Participant

Broken promise again, Revive nearly reach 3 months of delay on 18 June 2016, everyone just stay home as see socceer live? it’s Friday now and no shipping notice for both Revive and IEM-X

15 days ago

Larry, any idea when the “LightSpeed Revive,” will ship? Waiting to try it with Geek Out V2.

Larry Ho Campaigner 9 days ago
    It ships next week
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Hercules.
  • June 15, 2016 at 8:43 pm #18700
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

I opened a ticket requesting a refund on June 2nd

I received an email from Gina the very same day, forwarding the notification from Larry that morning that the Revive “Would ship out Monday”. That would be June 6th on the Gregorian calendar that I am using. I specifically requested that my ticket not be closed until I received a notification that my Revive was shipped or that I actually received it. It is now two Mondays past the last public expected ship date.

My ticket was closed this evening without any communication on any level from LHLabs.

I have opened a new ticket requesting a refund

• June 16, 2016 at 9:41 am #18701
    Manny Torres
    Keymaster

All Revives have been shipped out, If you did not receive your shipping notification please check your spam folder as well. Also if the ticket was closed just respond to it and it will notify us.

• June 16, 2016 at 10:07 am #18702
    Hercules
    Participant

All Revives have been shipped out, If you did not receive your shipping notification please check your spam folder as well. Also if the ticket was closed just respond to it and it will notify us.

Received all marketing materials but none shipping notice  in both inbox and junk mail.

• June 16, 2016 at 10:54 am #18703
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

I’m with Hercules.

When did the shipping notification go out? I can only go back to May 17 for junk email. Anything before that has been automatically purged

What is the email address that sent that notification? Perhaps I can search on that

• June 16, 2016 at 11:32 am #18704
    Paul J. Novitt
    Participant

Guys,

It is time to request refunds, and turn our backs, away from LH Labs!

• June 16, 2016 at 12:51 pm #18705
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

Guys, It is time to request refunds, and turn our backs, away from LH Labs!

If you turn your back away from LHLabs, then you are facing them 😉

• June 16, 2016 at 1:52 pm #18706
    Paul J. Novitt
    Participant

Ok, lets turn our eyes toward Larry Ho. If he was an effective manager, the employees who continue with this (Shipping B.S.) would be fired, and replaced with more responsible workers. This is not my 1st incident with LH Labs Shipping, I remember GO V1.

• June 16, 2016 at 2:23 pm #18708

Haven’t received any notifications, BUT yesterday a DHL representative called me for an impending custom fee of 80 dollars (Tax $53 +  Proc. fee $27) coming from LH Labs.

So with Vat of 20% on $53 Tax, I can assume its the Revive. And checking with the Ref. # today, its in transit.

• June 16, 2016 at 3:50 pm #18709
    MusicToMyEars
    Participant

I now have my Revive in my possession and it is charging. I’ll be checking it out in a few days because I’m preparing for a camping trip and I don’t actually have time for critical listening, or music enjoyment for that matter.

After all of this waiting, I can now state that you only have to wait a little bit longer

• June 17, 2016 at 10:14 am #18716
    Ampalang
    Participant

Dang! You crybaby´s!!

You wouldn’t be in this campaign if you haven’t dealt with LH-Labs before and that would have thought you that you C A N T trust their word in anything when it comes to shipping times.

And yes… Im still waiting for my Revive but it will come when it comes as i expected when i put up the money for it…

• June 17, 2016 at 10:38 am #18717
    Manny Torres
    Keymaster

All Revives have shipped, and IEM-X in bulk. Vi Tube is shipping but production is limiting (These must be hand assembled with very close attention to detail and QC) Pulse is also shipping and the biggest pus h is to get this out and over with. We discovered a bug in our shipping software that did not send a email notification when the items were picked up. This was cleared yesterday with all our couriers so everything should be much smoother now.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geek Force Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 4
lo_tse, MAPgeekdad, matthijs, s
Forum Statistics
Threads: 245, Posts: 247, Members: 4,032
Welcome to our newest member, tiaracalkins5